Making the Shift to UAPs and Here's Why
Hey, my friends
Hope your week is off to a great start! I'm home in Boston metro and back at the grind this week. I'm writing this blog to announce something. I've been kind of old school in sticking by the term Unidentified Flying Object (UFO). It's how I came up and it's what comes natural to me.
I'm not one for jumping on bandwagons, but I'm officially making the switch to Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP). Going forward in new content, I will use that terminology. My objective is not be trendy or current. I'm well past the years when I am or need to be hip.
It's primarily because, upon reflection, this phrase more accurately encompasses the diversity of the phenomena we're encountering.
Here's my top 6 possibilities for these phenomena. My contention is that UAPs can be any one or all of the following.
- Technological space craft from other civilizations in our universe as we understand it. This the traditional "UFO."
- Top secret, advanced technology developed under black budgets by the US and other world governments.
- Craft from advanced, and hidden ancient Earth civilizations.
- Time travelers either from somewhere else or our own history.
- Extradimensional craft moving among the dimensions as defined in our most current scientific theories.
- Supernatural phenomena including angels, demons, jinn, or even gods in the classical sense. I distinguish these from extradimensional in that they are something utterly separate and beyond our system rather than something from merely a higher or different order within the system.
Two things are certain. They're not weather balloons or swamp gas and they have been with us throughout our recorded history.
Do you agree, disagree, have more to add to the discussion? Please leave your comments below.
for 6 Sense Media