Top 10 John Lennon Quotes
It’s hard to believe it’s been nearly 40 years since John Lennon was gunned down on a NYC street. Here was a man of peace. Here was a man who questioned the status quo. Here was a man lived according to the dictates of his heart in a way that should inspire everyone.
He was a musician and a great one, but to many in a generation he was far more than that. He was the voice and the conscience of a dialogue that continues today. Will we live in a world of peace or a world of fear and violence? Will we live in transparent societies that work for the benefit of the people or will we live in societies ruled by an elite eager to hides its secrets from the people.
- “There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be…”
- “Let it be.”
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
- “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.”
- “All you need is love.”
- A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
- “There are no problems, only solutions.”
- “It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love”
- “If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, there’d be peace.”
Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.
for 6 Sense Media